In just its first year, Mines and Money Australia established itself as Sydney’s biggest mining investment event, featuring an exhibition of 85 mining investment opportunities and an international audience of 900+ investors, analysts and mining company executives.
Mines and Money Australia returns to the Sydney Conference and Exhibition Centre on 15-17 October 2012, with an enlarged exhibition and a conference agenda featuring more international investment expertise and investment opportunities than any other conference on the East Coast of Australia.
At a time when bearish market sentiment has created some highly attractive valuations in the mining sector, join 1200+ delegates to browse an exhibition of 120 junior mining and exploration companies and uncover exciting investment opportunities in coal, iron ore, copper, gold, silver, PGMs, nickel, tin, zinc, uranium, graphite, diamonds, potash, minor metals, rare earth elements and more.
Visit Mines and Money Australia 2012 to benefit from:
* An enlarged exhibition featuring 120+ mining investment opportunities
* A redesigned conference and exhibition space to encourage maximum networking and knowledge sharing
* Updates on the latest trends in Chinese and Indian investment into Australian mining
* Debate on the key challenges facing the domestic mining industry: Taxation, red tape, skills and more
* Capital raising strategies for a tightening market
* Dedicated commodities supply, demand and price forecasts from international experts
* International investor roundtables: Helping bring together juniors and institutional money
To enquire about exhibition or branding opportunities at the event click here to enter your details or email Pablo Martin at email@example.com
To find out more about speaking opportunities at the 2012 conference email Leo Stemp at firstname.lastname@example.org with your topic proposal.
To enquire about marketing partnership opportunities at Mines and Money events email Charlie Hastings at email@example.com
Mines and Money brings together some of the most influential decision makers within mining companies and the investment community. Recognised as the best international forum for networking in London, Hong Kong, Beijing and Sydney, the events are fixtures in the diaries of industry leaders.