www.investinaustralia.com provides general information about investment opportunities which is intended for wholesale, sophisticated and professional investors.
www.investinaustralia.com provides a business introduction service in accordance with ASIC Class Order 02/273 (Class Order) which provides an exemption to the disclosure requirements under section 708 of the Corporations Act (Cth) 2001 (Act).
Subscribers to our website, www.investinaustralia.com (Website), may come across opportunities in which they would like to invest, however, they may not be considered a ‘Sophisticated’ or ‘Professional’ investor within the meaning of the Act and they would therefore (without the Class Order) be subject to the disclosure requirements of the Act.
The Class Order provides these potential investors and share issuers/sellers with the framework in which they are able to raise private equity without complying with the disclosure requirements under the Act.
We confirm that:
1. we have no pecuniary interest in the outcome of any investment decision by any users of our business introduction service, other than our agreed upon fee for advertising investment opportunities; and
2. the website, www.investinaustralia.com is not endorsed or approved by ASIC.
In using our Website, you accept the following:
1. investment in new business carries high risks. It is highly speculative and before investing in any project about which information is given, prospective investors are strongly advised to take appropriate professional advice;
2. the information contained on our Website has been prepared by or on behalf of the person who is proposing to issue or sell the investment opportunity and neither www.investinaustralia.com nor the publisher has undertaken an independent review of the information contained in our Website;
3. the information contained in our Website about the proposed business opportunity is not intended to be the only information on which the investment decision is made and is not a substitute for a disclosure document, product disclosure statement or any other notice that may be required under the Act, as the Act may apply to the investment. Detailed information may be needed to make an investment decision, for example: financial statements; a business plan; information about ownership of intellectual or industrial property; or expert opinions including valuations or auditors' reports;
4. prospective investors should be aware that no established market exists for the trading of any securities or interests that may be offered; and
5. the Website is subject to this Class Order.
Data on this Website is provided for informational purposes only, and not for trading or investment purposes. Neither Invest in Australia, Hanko Hackberry nor any of its data or content providers shall be held liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Invest in Australia does not endorse or recommend the services of any firm or company featured on the Website, and the Publisher shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this Website or through the use of the products or services of any firm or company mentioned or otherwise referred to on www.investinaustralia.com.
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Invest in Australia and its licensors.
Invest in Australia grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- Print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Invest in Australia does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Invest in Australia’s prior written permission.
Links and Advertising
Invest in Australia includes advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to web sites operated by third parties. Those third party web sites do not form part of the Invest in Australia web site and are not under the control of or the responsibility of Invest in Australia or its related entities. When you link to those web sites you leave our web site and do so entirely at your own risk. A display of advertising does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Invest in Australia or its related entities.
Our Policy on Website Linking
Citation of Hyperlinks/Links to Third Parties on Invest in Australia is meant to:
- Attribute the original source of the hyperlink where it points to third party content, and
- We do not claim ownership or rights to content belonging to other parties.
We ask that you observe similar practices when linking to our content. You should be aware that if you do not do this, this may be in breach of our rights or the rights of our licensors or other third parties.
Invest in Australia encourages you to:
- Link to our content directly.
- Comply with all copyright, trade mark or other applicable laws.
- Use the title or headline of the content to which you are linking, as long as you link directly to that content.
Invest in Australia discourages use of following practices:
- Attributing a link to Invest in Australia content as being a link to your own or someone else’s content (for example, using a third party or own logo to link to our content).
- Attributing a link to our site and then link somewhere else.
- Framing our content in such a way as to present it as your own or as belonging to anyone other than us or our licensors.
Your use of Invest in Australia and all of its legal notices will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia and by using Invest in Australia, you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Invest in Australia makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Invest in Australia does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. (If you require advice in relation to any (legal, financial or medical) matter you should consult an appropriate professional).
Limitations of liability
Invest in Australia will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Invest in Australia has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Invest in Australia’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Invest in Australia’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Invest in Australia; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Invest in Australia to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Invest in Australia has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Invest in Australia’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Invest in Australia’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Invest in Australia.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.